Plan to be with us for five Wednesdays, May 17 through June 14 in the Parish Hall. We will start with a Contemporary Eucharist at 6:00pm; a light pot-luck supper at 6:45; and forums from 7:15-8:30. The forum series will include:
- May 17 – Dr. Jeanne Kapenga, founder of the GR Families Against Narcotics (FAN), which meets at St. Mark’s
- May 24 – Parishioners from Education For Ministry (EFM)
- May 31 – Charles Brown, Parishioner & St. Mark’s Librarian, speaking on “Reinhold Niebhur and His Legacy”. Charles’ talk will focus on Niebhur’s life and times, and on the continuing relevance of his religious, social, and political thought.
- June 7 – Douglas Kindschi from the Kaufman Interfaith Institute
- June 14 – Fr. Chrisitian on “The Development of the Eucharistic Liturgy, Then and Now”
Sign-ups for the pot-lucks are on the Welcome Desk. Please come and bring your favorite dish! All will be welcome!