Holy Week begins on Palm Sunday, April 9th, through Easter Sunday, April 16th. See the schedule of Events below:
- Palm/Passion Sunday, April 9, 8AM & 10:30AM – Blessing of the Palms, Procession, & Holy Eucharist
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, 7PM – Stations of the Cross & Compline (Night Prayer)
- Tuesday, April 11, 10:30AM – Diocesan Chrism Mass – All are welcome!
- Maundy Thursday, April 13, 6PM – Agape Meal of soup & bread; 7PM Holy Eucharist with Foot Washing & Night Vigil until midnight.
- Good Friday, April 14, 12 noon – Stations of the Cross & Vigil until 3pm; 3PM Bell Toll; 7PM Solemn Liturgy & Adoration of the Cross with Choir
- Holy Saturday, April 15, 7PM – The Great Vigil of Easter & reception
- Easter Sunday, April 16, 8AM – Holy Eucharist with Choral Ensemble & 10:30AM – Festival Holy Eucharist with choir & instruments, followed by an Easter Egg hunt & reception